Position is responsible for monitoring, prioritizing, and managing helpdesk for requests and providing advanced level technical assistance to staff at The Center for Discovery. Also, troubleshooting with minimal direction and/or technical support.
This position provides end user technical support and installs, configures, tests, maintains, monitors and troubleshoots computer and peripheral hardware/software issues.
– At least 2 years of experience working at a helpdesk or similar position.
– An Associates or Bachelors degree in management information systems, computer science or related field.
– Excellent technical knowledge of networked systems, desktop computers and peripherals, operating systems and software applications.
– Hands-on computer hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
– Customer-focused and must possess excellent interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills. Must also be flexible and enthusiastic, detailed oriented and be able to work independently with little direction.
– Must be proficient and have experience in Windows desktop environment as well as MS Office.
This position has campus-wide responsibility, must have valid driver’s license.